Thursday, June 7, 2012

Do you really need your own Home Based Information Products Marketing Business?


Hey, if you are among the super rich like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, or if you are a celebrity like Charlie Sheen or Ashton Kutcher, you probably don't need your own home based business in order to survive.


Yes, even though poor Charlie was fired from Two and a Half Men, he was very well paid for a long time at about 2 million dollars per episode and probably has a few bucks tucked away for a rainy day. And how about Charlie Sheen's replacement, Ashton Kutcher? At a reported salary of 700,000 dollars per episode plus incentives, I don't think he needs a home based business in order to stay afloat.


So, if you are a celebrity or among the super rich, you probably don't need to start your own home based information marketing business.


But, how about the rest of us?


I believe we should all be starting and building our own home based information products marketing business. Even if we have a good job right now. Even if you start it just as a sideline to earn extra money.


In this terrible economy, and even before the economy tanked, millions of people found out that a good job can disappear in a minute like a puff of smoke. I found that out myself three times in my career.


Wouldn't you rather be prepared for that, by having your own home based business to fall back on if you need to?


Maybe the job you have now isn't so good, or you really don't like it and you would love to have the freedom to just say goodbye and go do your own thing.


Or, you might be retired, or soon-to-be-retired, and you are wondering how you are going to supplement your meager Social Security Checks.


A good home based information products marketing business can help you do all of that. That's why I believe you do need your own home based information marketing business.


Millions of people dream about starting their own home based business. Are you one of those millions? It's great if you are, but please don't be like many of the dreamers who either chase after every new "opportunity" and never really succeed, or dream and dream, but never start. Or, they do start some kind of home business and then give up too soon. Success doesn't come as fast as they expected so they lose hope, or don't know what to do next.


If you dream of having your own home business, you can finally start a legitimate home business that has the best chance of being successful.


Why wait any longer?


Imagine being able to focus on one good home based business, information products marketing, so you can stop wasting your time and money trying out every new "opportunity" that sounds good. Imagine starting your own info-products marketing home based business and becoming successful in it.


You may be asking "Can I Be Successful With My Own Home Based Information Products Marketing Business?"


I believe you can! But, you have to do it. I can't do it for you. All I can do is help you along the way with articles like this, and to ask you take a look at the many information products marketing related websites and blogs on the internet. Just do a Google search, for example, using the search term "information products marketing home based business". Review the information provided by the websites that result from your search and then get started.


Just listen to a few examples of people very much like you who started with little or nothing and earned a good part-time income, or even mega-bucks marketing information:


I'm a prime example as someone who moonlighted and made some nice part-time extra income with information marketing. I was working for a division of a medium-sized company as their Marketing Manager. I decided I had to do something on the side so I could eventually get out of the corporate rat race.


One of the things I enjoyed doing in my spare time was painting with oil paints or acrylic paint. Over the years, I had found several good ways to save money on art and craft supplies and decided to help other artists and craftspeople do the same. So I wrote and self-published a little 32 page booklet titled "How To Save Up To 60 Percent On Art And Craft Supplies". It cost me 50 cents to print and I sold it for 5 dollars. During a few years I sold almost 8,000 copies and earned 39,213 dollars in revenue. I'm no Charlie Sheen or Ashton Kutcher, so I really enjoyed the extra money.


A classic example of someone who earned a fortune in information marketing (a lot more than I made) is Joe Karbo. Joe was one of the people who inspired me to start my own information marketing side business.


Joe was facing bankruptcy when he lost his high paying job. He talked to several attorneys to see how he could avoid a bankruptcy. In the process he learned how to negotiate with his creditors and decided to write a book, "The Power of Money Management", which he sold using direct response ads in local newspapers and magazines in the Southern California area. The book was a success overnight and Joe avoided bankruptcy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts